No te podes perder ... la oportunidad de aprender ingles tan facilmente

jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

First Conditional (exercises)

Exercise 1
Mix and match
If we get this book deal,
we’ll make a lot of money
If he says no,
if the weather is really bad
If she doesn’t come,
I’ll have to say yes
You’ll be late
I’ll give it back to you
If he asks me to do it,
it’ll be difficult to find a parking place
If we take the car,
if you don’t hurry up
If you need some cash,
I’ll lend you some
If I find your watch,
I’ll be furious
You’ll get there in plenty of time
We won’t invite her again
They won’t come
if you take the 2.30 train


Exercise 2
Complete the sentences
If you …………………….. to the supermarket, will you get me some milk, please?
I’ll do it again if you …………………….. happy with it
If he ……………………………. a cigarette,  he’ll be standing outside        
If you …………………………… a copy of the report, I’ll send you one     
If I ………………………………. better tomorrow, I’ll be back at work
If you ……………………………… at 8.30, you won’t be there until 10
If he ……………………………… it, I’ll have to pay him
If nobody ………………………… her, I’ll have to
It’ll make your parents very happy if we ………………………. A few days with them
If she …………………………….. difficult, I won’t invite her to the party
John will do it if …………………………. It ready

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario